- Company Adds New Vertical to Existing Refinance and Purchase Capabilities to Enhance Its Suite of Solutions and Support a Rapidly Emerging Market
- Flueid also announces new features and product milestones to strengthen its platform
Flueid, the leading real estate technology company using data and insights to power end-to-end transactions, today announced the launch of its all-new Home Equity product available through the company’s Flueid Decision platform. Flueid is also strengthening its platform with the launch of new functionalities and improvements, including a new solar analyzer, the expansion of its Purchasing offer and an additional motor-related patent. All of this advances Flueid’s vision of advancing data to accelerate real estate and lending transactions and ultimately improve the overall consumer experience.
This press release is multimedia. Read the full press release here: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20220519005324/en/
Flueid adds home equity to existing refinance and purchase capabilities to enhance its suite of solutions and support a rapidly emerging market. (Photo: BusinessWire)
“The real estate market is cyclical in nature, so we are constantly focused on bringing additional verticals online to support clients in all types of transactions served by their businesses,” said Peter Bowman, Co-Founder and CEO. by Fluid. “While 2022 has taken us away from refinancing, the increase in purchase and real estate capital transactions represents an opportunity for us to do what we have prepared for from the beginning: shape our scalable engine to adapt to the needs customers – and consumers.
Launch of Flueid’s End-to-End Home Equity Decision
The Home Equity solution adds to Flueid’s existing refinancing capabilities already offered to clients across the deal ecosystem. Designed for lenders, title agents and point-of-sale (POS) platforms, Flueid’s end-to-end home equity decision is a scalable technology that puts data and insights first. needed to speed up workflows and deliver a faster overall close experience.
While standalone products – if used together – the equity in the property value decision for lenders and the equity in the property value decision for the title can result in newfound speed and collaboration between both parties. . This helps them quickly and easily coordinate transactions and assemble associated home equity documentation tailored to the borrower’s profiles and needs. Meanwhile, the Home Equity Decision for POS platforms brings crucial upstream data so a lender can receive a complete picture of the transaction to quickly close consumer loans with confidence.
Strengthen and extend the Flueid decision
Additionally, Flueid has released new features and achieved several critical product milestones since the start of 2022 to continue delivering on its vision of a seamless customer transaction. This includes:
- New proprietary solar analyzers for Flueid Decision: Analyzers detect potential liens on a property in question and reduce risk during the title search. The feature uses unique technology to detect solar panels via satellite imagery, PACE/HERO via property tax data, and liens registered with the UCC Secretary of State. This defends the solar research process necessary to authorize a transaction to proceed.
- Second patent related to the Flueid decision: On On April 19, 2022, the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office issued U.S. Patent 11,310,344, which is related and expands the scope of the previous patent issued in August 2021. The combined patents provide patent protection on Flueid Decision, which is the first and only multi-tenant and agnostic system on the market that promotes integration and streamlines workflows for all parties involved in any real estate transaction.
- Limited publication of the purchase decision: Announced in August 2021, the company’s purchase decision is designed to eliminate any title-related challenges in the home buying process, while accelerating production to achieve greater accuracy of results and reduce risk related to the commitment of the title. Today, Buy Decision is now available to customers in a limited release capacity for continued collaboration and refinement prior to its general market launch.
“We set out to prove the Flueid Decision model with refinancing, centralizing and automating securities clearance decisions in less than a minute – and we can confidently say that we have achieved this with our current roster of customers,” said Peter Richter, co-founder and President of Fluide. “It’s natural to evolve and elevate our platform to continue to provide current and new partners with the most informed decisions; this is just the beginning.”
Those interested in Flueid’s Home Equity or Buy products can contact [email protected] to request more information. To learn more about Flueid, its products, services or its management team, please visit: https://www.flueid.com/.
Flueid is on a mission to make the rigid real estate process smoother – fueling transactions with data and information to move them easily from start to finish. The company’s independent, patented SaaS platform unlocks data and integrates it into core point-of-sale (POS) platform operating systems, lender operating systems (LOS), (TPS), service platforms and marketplaces to fuel decision-making. across market segments in the real estate journey. Intentionally sitting at the intersection of insurtech, proptech and fintech, Flueid is focused on creating solutions that make data more accessible and communication more transparent throughout the real estate lifecycle for an improved customer experience and a predictable transaction every time. For more information, please visit https://www.flueid.com/.